Collection or tracking of information may include:
The home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer or mobile device used, IP address, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system employed, mobile device telephone number, and type of web browser of online users;
The e-mail addresses of a Participant who communicates with our team via e-mail;
Information knowingly provided by a person via online forms, registration forms, surveys, e-mail, and text messages;
and information on which web pages or application features the person accesses through analytics.
To better serve you, CIES may use “cookies” to enhance a visitor’s browsing experience. Cookies are simple text files stored by a user’s browser that provide a way to distinguish among users. The cookies placed on a person’s computer, by using our website or ad, do not contain personally identifiable information. Users can refuse a cookie or delete the cookies file from his or her computer at any time by using any one of a number of widely available methods.
We collect the following information from users on our inquiry forms:
- Email address
- Company name
- Job title
- Any other information that you choose to provide on our digital data forms
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the services and information that you have requested
- Communicate with you about our products and services
- Improve our website and digital data forms
How do we share your information?
We share your information with:
- LinkedIn, so that we can target relevant advertising on their platform
- Third-party service providers like google and web hsting, who help us to operate our website and provide our services
- Our team at Critical Incidents Employer Services.
- CIES will never share the name of your organization or any other information without your expressed written consent. Logistical data may be communicated among our team as needed, but otherwise, information shared by your organization or employees is held in the strictest confidence.
You have the following choices with regard to your personal information:
- You can choose to unsubscribe from our email list at any time – We do not mass mail anything, including advertising of our services at this time. If we do use email lists in the future, we will ask you to opt in before sending anything other than direct responses to your inquiry.
- You can choose to opt out of targeted advertising on LinkedIn
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and to complying with all applicable laws and regulations.